Saturday, July 13, 2013

Genealogy Research Club

I started the Genealogy Research Club on Yahoo in 1998.  I had already been searching for my ancestors for about 10 years and I wanted to be able to help others take that jump.  I have had ups and downs with the group but overall it has been a pleasant experience.  It is now 2013 and the club is still going but I felt like I wanted to do a little more.  So almost 15 years later, I am starting this blog to share my experience with others.  I hope that you enjoy what I write and even learn a little.  I learn more and more every day about researching my family and with access to the internet now almost a given there are treasures to be found but also some pitfalls.  I hope to share funny stories and a great deal more over the next couple of weeks.

Happy Hunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment